sábado, 22 de janeiro de 2011

 THE VISIT OF THE KING

 One day Jesus called a woman and said he would visit her and would lunch at his house, then a woman went at the supermarket to buy very things for the lunch, arranged the house and prepared himself to receive Jesus. while she hoped, someone a rang the bell, the woman went answer thinking was Jesus but wasn´t he, but one beggar so woman said : - out of here because i´m hoping someone very important not have food for you, the beggar left. she were waiting but HE not arrived. so the woman called to Jesus and asked: - why you did not come and Jesus answered: - i  was but not me you received - what time? - you remember that beggar - yes - so, was me.

moral: Jesus said he was naked and you clothed me, has thirsty and you gave me drink, I was hungry and you gave me food then Pedro said - when we did this? Jesus answered: when you have done good for someone who needed it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário